I turn now to Zilla's witchly concoction:
- 6 oz. apple cider vinegar
- 6 oz. Throat Coat tea, boiled with:
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger root
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Local, organic honey (to taste)
Mix together and drink. She swears it will knock out anything.
I'm off to the kitchen. Will report back.
As Christopher Walken would say, "Wow!" That's some potent stuff. It definitely reduced the sinus pressure in my head and made my ear stop feeling like it had to pop. It was not easy to get down, especially all the shreds of ginger and garlic at the end. When I told Zilla I had finished it, she said, "What? Already? You were just supposed to sip it all day."
Oh. Well, now I know.
Tomorrow I'm going to buy some more ginger and make another batch.